You are visiting the Motion and Heart forums, the number one forums for fans of Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark, AKA OMD

The Motion & Heart web site is run for free. But if you did want to make a donation to the running of this site, to help to cover the running cost, then you can now make a donation via Paypal, Cheque, Postal Order . It is quick and easy to to do, and you do not need to have a Paypal account to make a donation.

Motion & Heart Our Forum OMD Fan? OMD Event Donate Shop OMD Media Mailing List

My School Friends.....Help!!!!!
October 18, 2018, 6:06pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Motion And Heart Forum    :::: Got A Problem? ::::    :::: Agony Aunts & Uncles ::::  ›  My School Friends.....Help!!!!! Moderators: MaXiNe, corky100
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

My School Friends.....Help!!!!!  This thread currently has 3,226 views. Print Print Thread
3 Pages « 1 2 3 » All Recommend Thread
oh_jay
January 4, 2007, 1:55pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
dear angel ,

u can only be yourself in the end - here in the "virtual world" of the i-net as much as in "real life" , so DON'T even waste any time to be "artificial" & what other people want u to be(come) , as that's NOT U !
if your friends are true friends , then they'll understand u & your "weird" feelings , because they have "weird" feelings too - in some way !

please DON'T give out your password(s) or such very personal things to ANYBODY - not even to your ( supposed ) friends or to somebody like me , for example !

if u like other music than most of your friends , it jus' proves that u are YOURSELF & not plainly "a product of your evironment" - so to say !
if u have a crush on richard , then it's totally okay , as WE ALL once were in love with "somebody" we couldn't really be with in the end !
jus' DON'T tell too many people about your really personal things in life , as - sadly - the great majority of them WON'T understand u & your true feelings , because they simply DON'T really care after all !  

jus' BE WHAT U ARE & people around u will understand , who u really are sooner or later ... or they'll jus' go away & leave u alone , as they are not really interested in understanding u @ all !

anyway ... all the best for your future !  

oh jay & ivy  
E-mail E-mail Reply: 10 - 24
Karin
January 4, 2007, 2:49pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

I love Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark !!!!
The More I See You
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Time Online: 3 days 5 hours 28 minutes
These are wise words from Oh_jay for you Stephanie/Angel  

ORCHESTRAL MANOEUVRES IN THE DARK !!!!

Logged Offline
Private Message Private message Reply: 11 - 24
Nikita
January 4, 2007, 6:54pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

The Flame of Hope
Statues
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Time Online: 2 days 13 hours 30 minutes
Oh, that's an utter childlike inability to accept stuff different to them and think it's weird if they aren't able to perceive the gem beneath your pesonality. They might be highly jealous of you cos' you're gifted much more than them, so they're trying to find supposed drawbacks in order to come to a conclusion that you wouldn't be perfect! So don't take it seriously, treat them like they were children, and a bit capricious ones!! Actually that wouldn't amaze me if it turned out that they loved to compare to you, Angel!!!
Hugs!!!!  
Logged Offline
Private Message Private message Reply: 12 - 24
corky100
January 4, 2007, 7:24pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Board Moderator
Saved The Phone Box
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Time Online: 26 days 23 hours 34 minutes
I've seen this type of thing first hand and the results it can cause. NEVER give out a password, even to a friend. And don't take the bullying lying down. You have an option with Messenger to report bullies by their name, and Iwould advise you to use it if the problem gets severe. I would also suggest mentioning this to your teacher who can force a pupil to give their chat logs to them for scrutiny and they can take it further from there. They can offer an alternative to ask to police to retrieve these logs, but the threat of this usually works and they give consent.

Don't let them get away with it. I can offer info and websites for further advice on this, which I will retrieve at work tomorrow and send to you if you need more help and advice?

I am all the things I regret

Private Message Private message Reply: 13 - 24
Stephanie -Angel Wings-
January 6, 2007, 4:20pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Paul Humphreys - I LOVE Him!!!! =P
The More I See You
OMD Are The Band Band Ever
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Time Online: 15 days 12 hours 22 minutes
Ta Corky!.......I just don't know what to really think about all this. I'm really confused and it feels like I can't cope with it. That same person that wanted me to her my password, she is still annoying me by asking me and I just said "well tell me where tools is and I'll do it myself. She wanted me to put a rose next to my name on MSN for the little girl who got killed by the dog. I feel really sorry for the girl and I would have put the rose next to my name a few days ago, but I didn't know how to do it and no one would tell me. So, when I did do it, she said I should change my name. I asked "why?" and she said "you should change it to xxxxxstepfxxxxxxsvsxxxxx". Now she was telling me to do this and I like my name the way it is. Then she said "Can't believe you didn't put the rose next to your name, you are Cold-Hearted". I didn't know what to say then, I'm never cold-hearted to anyone. I put the rose next to my name and she just wasn't happy. Anything I do, it's not right, so what should I do. Also, my other friend us getting me into this fight. She said she is getting battered and she wants me to phone people and do this that and the next thing for her. So, I'm basically  in this fight, when I didn't know anything about until yesterday. It's not got anything to do with me, but she wants me to help her, which is what I'm doing.

Last night, I just got upset and I couldn't stop. I'm so confused and I'm brainier than them. I think they are winding me up and I can't forget about it. It's in my head everyday and everynight. Also, my friend who is in this fight thing, was talking to me about this boy she fancied. I couldn't believe it, she stopped me from talking about Hamster (Richard Hammond) and she told me to shut up about him. So, I just said"unfair, Stop talking about him, because I wasn't allowed to talk about who I fancy, so it should be the same for you. If you are allowed to talk about who you fancy, then so am I".

Little bit of OMD and Hamster can't keep me on my feet for too long. I thought I was brave and strong to go through things like this. I can, but I'm in a tangled mess and I can't out of it. It's just the same everyday and I really don't want to go back to school on Monday, god knows what will happen to me.

OMD: The Men In Black Are Back!

OMD Concerts = 2007 - Glasgow, 2008 - Glasgow

OMD Are The Best Band In The World =D
Logged Offline
Private Message Private message Windows Live Messenger WLM Reply: 14 - 24
Sandra
January 6, 2007, 7:29pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

I'm very close to far away...
The More I See You
Dont touch me.. I may blow up
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Time Online: 56 days 9 hours 11 minutes
Sorry to hear you are still having a tough time, Stephanie. Are you getting any support from your Dad or your brother on this one? If not, it it's really getting to you could you try Childline or somewhere like that? Sounds as though you need to get things off your chest to someone?
Hang on in there, Stephanie. Things won't stay bad forever, they never do.

Onwards and upwards...
Logged Offline
Private Message Private message Windows Live Messenger WLM Skype Skype Reply: 15 - 24
girl 81
January 7, 2007, 2:33am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Queen of stone
Statues
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Time Online: 1 days 11 hours 14 minutes
I know this must be very hard 4 u, like sandra said try talking to your dad or maybe some adult at your school. You must'nt stop beliving in your self, stay true to what YOU belive in. I'ts so hard sometimes I know, I've been in similar situations my self, I've had people thinking that I'm weird and all during almost my entire life, just becuse I haven't follow the mainstream. But u know there're some people who see u 4 who u are, stick with them. Anyways, try not to let them get under your skin, like u say, u r smarter than them, use that or just ignore them. Stay strong and u must talk to some adult if things get worse. I'm going back to a whole new school on monday, a bit nervous but at the same time fun.  

ONLY TEARS ARE MEANT TO FALL
Logged Offline
Private Message Private message Reply: 16 - 24
amber
January 7, 2007, 8:23am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Hold the sun!
The More I See You
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Time Online: 3 days 15 hours 1 minutes
Dear Angel!
Sandra and Girl 81 are right- you have to tell about your problems to adults at school. Your teachers must do something about it.
Tomorrow hold your head up, don't show, that you feel their attitude keenly.
You are great and you know it. That's excellent.

Good luck!

How many times have feelings vanished in your head?
How many times must they be lost before they're said?
Logged Offline
Private Message Private message Reply: 17 - 24
Karin
January 10, 2007, 1:08pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

I love Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark !!!!
The More I See You
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Time Online: 3 days 5 hours 28 minutes
Hi Stephanie-Angel,
How did it go on school ???????????
Where are you ?  I miss you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything oke with you ????????

ORCHESTRAL MANOEUVRES IN THE DARK !!!!

Logged Offline
Private Message Private message Reply: 18 - 24
Stephanie -Angel Wings-
January 11, 2007, 5:38pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Paul Humphreys - I LOVE Him!!!! =P
The More I See You
OMD Are The Band Band Ever
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Time Online: 15 days 12 hours 22 minutes
I'm fine thanks and I'm still having a few (very small) probs, but apart from that everything is fine. I have a lot of homework and it's all for next week. I have exams pretty soon and I also have tests for the exams. This year has started with tests, not good. I'm exams will be well finished by the time the concerts are on......Yippee!.....I'm here, lol. I have been busy with getting back to school and I have had a lot of things on my hands. I didn't have time to come on and say hey, but I'm here now. Those people have been deleted from my MSN and I will never talk to them again. Well, I will at school, but not on MSN.

So, I'm better with things now, ta

OMD: The Men In Black Are Back!

OMD Concerts = 2007 - Glasgow, 2008 - Glasgow

OMD Are The Best Band In The World =D
Logged Offline
Private Message Private message Windows Live Messenger WLM Reply: 19 - 24
3 Pages « 1 2 3 » All Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Motion And Heart Forum    :::: Got A Problem? ::::    :::: Agony Aunts & Uncles ::::  ›  My School Friends.....Help!!!!!

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread