You are visiting the Motion and Heart forums, the number one forums for fans of Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark, AKA OMD

The Motion & Heart web site is run for free. But if you did want to make a donation to the running of this site, to help to cover the running cost, then you can now make a donation via Paypal, Cheque, Postal Order . It is quick and easy to to do, and you do not need to have a Paypal account to make a donation.

Motion & Heart Our Forum OMD Fan? OMD Event Donate Shop OMD Media Mailing List

Mad About The Boy
April 22, 2018, 10:12pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Motion And Heart Forum    :::: Got A Problem? ::::    :::: Agony Aunts & Uncles ::::  ›  Mad About The Boy Moderators: MaXiNe, corky100
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 3 Guests

Mad About The Boy  This thread currently has 18,702 views. Print Print Thread
10 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » All Recommend Thread
Sandra
July 4, 2007, 9:45pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

I'm very close to far away...
The More I See You
Dont touch me.. I may blow up
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Time Online: 56 days 9 hours 11 minutes
I can really sympathise omj. One the one hand you don't want to seem a fool, but on the other hand, if he doesn't know how you feel, you may be missing an opportunity... tough one. I hope you find a way to ask after him.  

Onwards and upwards...
Logged Offline
Private Message Private message Windows Live Messenger WLM Skype Skype Reply: 20 - 94
omj
July 5, 2007, 12:12am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Agnus Dei
The More I See You
Sing Baby Sing
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Time Online: 23 days 8 hours 59 minutes
I've been feeling so lovesick today, it's not true - I must come back down to earth, it's making me listen to wall-to-wall Morrissey!

Sorry for making a fuss, folks. But I'm so unused to having my feelings reciprocated, I have to assume they won't be. And I've never developed the radar to know whether blokes are interested or not. I feel such a twit.

If you don't like something, change it -
REMEMBER - YOU'RE NOT A TREE!

Logged Offline
Site Site Private Message Private message Reply: 21 - 94
MJB
July 5, 2007, 6:34am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

I was once a New Romantic, but never was a
Mod
Married & Happy
Posts Per Day: 3.25
Time Online: 27 days 14 hours 15 minutes
Quoted from omj
I've been feeling so lovesick today, it's not true

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with feeling like that, nothing at all....

Quoted from omj
Sorry for making a fuss, folks.

YOU'RE NOT!!!!!!  

Quoted from omj
But I'm so unused to having my feelings reciprocated, I have to assume they won't be. And I've never developed the radar to know whether blokes are interested or not. I feel such a twit.

omj; stop it I told you before, you're a lovely person, and there is nothing wrong with how you are feeling - but you really shouldn't feel like a twit. We all go through/have been through these kinds of feelings and believe me, they are perfectly normal!!!!!!. Please. Don't beat yourself up over it - in fact, enjoy it - but don't expect anything, then if the "good" happens it'll be fab, and if not you won't be mega disappointed...

Chin Up - and STOP PUTTING YOURSELF DOWN!!!!

M    A    X    I    N    E  
Logged Offline
Private Message Private message Reply: 22 - 94
Elfi
July 5, 2007, 1:39pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Motion & Heart
I like my smilies
Posts Per Day: 2.06
Time Online: 47 days 12 hours 5 minutes
Quoted from omj
I've been feeling so lovesick today, it's not true - I must come back down to earth, it's making me listen to wall-to-wall Morrissey!

Sorry for making a fuss, folks. But I'm so unused to having my feelings reciprocated, I have to assume they won't be. And I've never developed the radar to know whether blokes are interested or not. I feel such a twit.

That radar does`nt work very well anyway Lol.... where`s Steph with that magic wand.  

I hate it when you feel low, and you`re alone.... but it happens to everyone... dont confuse it with feelings for someone, could just be loneliness, hope it passes soon. Be thinking of you.  

Private Message Private message Reply: 23 - 94
omj
July 7, 2007, 3:07am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Agnus Dei
The More I See You
Sing Baby Sing
Wise words, Elfi.

I don't think it's just lonliness, though. But thanks for keeping me on an even keel.

Logged Offline
Site Site Private Message Private message Reply: 24 - 94
NeilT
July 7, 2007, 9:08pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

"Cos Thats The Way The Mop Flops"
Administrator
Keeping everyone happy
Posts Per Day: 3.02
Time Online: 153 days 11 hours 59 minutes
OMJ.. to feel so much for someone, hurts. And also to not know if, or if not anything will "happen" hurts even more. When I met Sandra, and we had been communicating with each other on-line for a while, well we just got chatting.. Met for a coffee, got on well, and then I asked, maybe we should meet up soon again. Sandra told me that she was busy, and it may be a few weeks.. I thought, that was a sort of polite *no no* but hung on in... and, well what more can I say, I not only met, but also married a very special person...

One day, one day... that right person will be there for you..... I have met you know a few times, and you have really special qualities, things one way or another will be just fine.

Do you remember that first OMD party you can to? how scared you were? Look now at all of the mates and friends that you have, and for those that you have met in real life.

"Thats The Way The Mop Flops"
The Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark Fan web site @ http://www.omd.me.uk/

Find the Motion and Heart Facebook page @ http://www.facebook.com/MotionandHeart
Site Site Private Message Private message Windows Live Messenger WLM Skype Skype Reply: 25 - 94
MJB
July 9, 2007, 8:04am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Mod
Married & Happy
Quoted from omj

I don't think it's just lonliness, though.

No and neither do I.... Don't give up omj - all the negativity is irritating me!!!

Revision History (1 edits)
MJB  -  July 9, 2007, 12:50pm
Logged Offline
Private Message Private message Reply: 26 - 94
MJB
July 9, 2007, 8:05am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Mod
Married & Happy
Quoted from NeilT
OMJ.. to feel so much for someone, hurts. And also to not know if, or if not anything will "happen" hurts even more. When I met Sandra, and we had been communicating with each other on-line for a while, well we just got chatting.. Met for a coffee, got on well, and then I asked, maybe we should meet up soon again. Sandra told me that she was busy, and it may be a few weeks.. I thought, that was a sort of polite *no no* but hung on in... and, well what more can I say, I not only met, but also married a very special person...

One day, one day... that right person will be there for you..... I have met you know a few times, and you have really special qualities, things one way or another will be just fine.

Do you remember that first OMD party you can to? how scared you were? Look now at all of the mates and friends that you have, and for those that you have met in real life.

Fantastic Post Neil!!!! - I couldn't have put it better myself....  

Logged Offline
Private Message Private message Reply: 27 - 94
Elfi
July 9, 2007, 2:35pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Motion & Heart
I like my smilies
Posts Per Day: 2.06
Time Online: 47 days 12 hours 5 minutes
Quoted from MJB

No and neither do I.... Don't give up omj - all the negativity is irritating me!!!

Not being negative tho, just trying to be helpful.... and realistic. OMJ knows this.  

Private Message Private message Reply: 28 - 94
omj
July 9, 2007, 7:00pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Agnus Dei
The More I See You
Sing Baby Sing
Thanks everyone for all the helpful posts and PMs.

I've decided to put the energy into something productive for the time being - no point moping. Going on a health kick too - see another thread.

I am determined that something positive will come of this - whatever it is.

Logged Offline
Site Site Private Message Private message Reply: 29 - 94
10 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » All Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread