You are visiting the Motion and Heart forums, the number one forums for fans of Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark, AKA OMD

The Motion & Heart web site is run for free. But if you did want to make a donation to the running of this site, to help to cover the running cost, then you can now make a donation via Paypal, Cheque, Postal Order . It is quick and easy to to do, and you do not need to have a Paypal account to make a donation.

Motion & Heart Our Forum OMD Fan? OMD Event Donate Shop OMD Media Mailing List

My updated MySpace
February 25, 2018, 7:25pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Motion And Heart Forum    :::: The Lounge ::::    The Techie Forum  ›  My updated MySpace Moderators: NeilT, corky100
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

My updated MySpace  This thread currently has 4,124 views. Print Print Thread
3 Pages « 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Sandra
December 19, 2007, 9:47pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

I'm very close to far away...
The More I See You
Dont touch me.. I may blow up
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Time Online: 56 days 9 hours 11 minutes
Indeed, with an "ahem" Corky, call me a stickler for detail, but you have been married for best part of a month, had you page updated, yet I note that you are still listed as "single", lol  

.... however you look at it, I would update your marital status asap, if you dont want

Onwards and upwards...
Logged Offline
Private Message Private message Windows Live Messenger WLM Skype Skype Reply: 20 - 22
corky100
December 20, 2007, 1:02am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Board Moderator
Saved The Phone Box
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Time Online: 26 days 23 hours 34 minutes
Ahem, seeing as you put it so nicely......done  . Its known inthe trade as 'oops. forgot that one'

and......Did you like the pic of me in a santa hat? Humbug. Just See how happy I look  

Oh BTW, ignore the 'ADs' and 'Budjoint' postings from Khortex (my subordinate Goth friend who has had his arse chewed by Corky since. And his other friends). His account was hacked and most of his friends received these Ads, they aren't his. Be careful when signing into MySpace from an Email link is the lesson here  

I am all the things I regret

Private Message Private message Reply: 21 - 22
Elfi
December 21, 2007, 2:09pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Motion & Heart
I like my smilies
Posts Per Day: 2.08
Time Online: 47 days 12 hours 5 minutes
Oh???? I always do that..... isnt there anything sacred these days??? Lol  gonna check your pic Corky, havent seen it yet

Private Message Private message Reply: 22 - 22
3 Pages « 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Motion And Heart Forum    :::: The Lounge ::::    The Techie Forum  ›  My updated MySpace

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread