You are visiting the Motion and Heart forums, the number one forums for fans of Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark, AKA OMD

The Motion & Heart web site is run for free. But if you did want to make a donation to the running of this site, to help to cover the running cost, then you can now make a donation via Paypal, Cheque, Postal Order . It is quick and easy to to do, and you do not need to have a Paypal account to make a donation.

Motion & Heart Our Forum OMD Fan? OMD Event Donate Shop OMD Media Mailing List

Shane Fontayne
May 24, 2018, 3:32pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Motion And Heart Forum    :::: The Fun Section ::::    Your Links  ›  Shane Fontayne Moderators: corky100
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 2 Guests

Shane Fontayne  This thread currently has 17,476 views. Print Print Thread
6 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
DreamRedux
April 15, 2009, 7:04pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

My brain is a broken juke box!
The More I See You
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Time Online: 9 days 5 hours 4 minutes
Among other nifty activities (like songwriting camp in Wyoming the first half of April) that Shane is involved with, he has (or had) the following appearances:

* Paula Cole at the Smothers Theater at Pepperdine University in Malibu March 25 for Chick Singer Night.  

Click here for a teeny-weeny photo of Paula Cole, Shane and Ben Wittman.

* Marc Cohn over the summer.

*Songwriters Hall of Fame induction festivities on June 18 at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York, having once again been invited by Rob Mathes.  The honorees are Felix Cavaliere and Eddie Brigati; David Crosby, Stephen Stills and Graham Nash; Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora; Roger Cook & Roger Greenaway; Galt MacDermot, James Rado and Gerome Ragni; and Stephen Schwartz.

~ Lorraine

Last cup of tea - though I could sit here forever
Passing the life and times back and forth
Across the table with you, my ideal friend.

J. D. McClatchy - An Essay on Friendship, Part IX (1991)

Logged Offline
Private Message Private message Reply: 50 - 50
6 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Motion And Heart Forum    :::: The Fun Section ::::    Your Links  ›  Shane Fontayne

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread