You are visiting the Motion and Heart forums, the number one forums for fans of Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark, AKA OMD

The Motion & Heart web site is run for free. But if you did want to make a donation to the running of this site, to help to cover the running cost, then you can now make a donation via Paypal, Cheque, Postal Order . It is quick and easy to to do, and you do not need to have a Paypal account to make a donation.

Motion & Heart Our Forum OMD Fan? OMD Event Donate Shop OMD Media Mailing List

My thoughts? and yours?
March 18, 2018, 12:15am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Motion And Heart Forum    Past OMD Tours    OMD Tour 2008  ›  My thoughts? and yours? Moderators: NeilT, corky100, PaulB
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

My thoughts? and yours?  This thread currently has 3,752 views. Print Print Thread
2 Pages « 1 2 All Recommend Thread
October 26, 2008, 9:12am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Hold the sun!
The More I See You
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Time Online: 3 days 15 hours 1 minutes
There has been four wonders in my life- Hammersmith2x, Aintree and Roundhause. Can't say, which one was the best, cos everyone had something very special for me. The first Hammersmith gig was the first OMD gig in my life, the second- i was in the front row.
Aintree. Well, that greatest adventure in my life that happened before the gig... Mr TheAviator felt, band were tired, but i through my pink galssess saw, they celebrated victory over happy fans souls&hearts.
During this gig i saw light, warm and glowing auras around them all, but Mr McCluskey's one was especially bright.
Never had time to watch the public- the band always took absolutely all my attention. This year one gig was totally less for me. I even had no time to watch the screens (just the beginning of "Messages" to see, how my letter was multiplied by three. ).
Last year i managed to get couple of photos during "Talking" and "Enola". This year my camera was somewhere in the bag on the floor. I simply forgot about it, therefore so i'm happy to watch the pics and vids the others managed to get.
Now i'm waiting for the next tour. And for me it isn't matter what songs will They perform- i love and adore everything. What will the other people in the public do? It also isn't a problem. Just let me be next to the Forums members, dance and enjoy the show!

Do i glorify OMD? ... But they make me happy and strong. Always. This music is a part of me. I'm crazy, i know, but i can do nothing about it.

I live in Heaven, and

How many times have feelings vanished in your head?
How many times must they be lost before they're said?
Logged Offline
Private Message Private message Reply: 10 - 11
October 27, 2008, 11:33pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

"Cos Thats The Way The Mop Flops"
Keeping everyone happy
Posts Per Day: 3.04
Time Online: 153 days 11 hours 48 minutes
sounds like you have enjoyed amber  

"Thats The Way The Mop Flops"
The Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark Fan web site @

Find the Motion and Heart Facebook page @
Site Site Private Message Private message Windows Live Messenger WLM Skype Skype Reply: 11 - 11
2 Pages « 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Motion And Heart Forum    Past OMD Tours    OMD Tour 2008  ›  My thoughts? and yours?

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread